Certified Learning & Development Professional is a powerful certification course for Learning & Development professionals who aspire to be Facilitators.The course is extremely practical in nature and will power-up your technical and soft-skills trainers to consistently deliver great programs to ensure maximum knowledge transfer or skill building.
If you are a facilitator reading this and hope to become a certified facilitator, here is what you will gain from this course:
- Enhance your understanding of learning styles and how to accommodate them in the classroom
- Understand the key principles of effective communication in a workshop setting
- Identify strategies to create a no-risk environment
- Use a variety of training techniques to stimulate participation
- Develop a plan and prepare for an effective training session
- Practice thinking on your feet in a safe environment
- Identify advanced interventions for difficult situations
- Practice the skills needed for a team presentation
- Distinguish facilitation from instruction and training.
- Identify the competencies linked to effective small group facilitation.
- Understand the different between content and process.
- Identify the four stages of team development and ways to help teams through each stage.
- Use common process tools to make meetings easier and more productive.
- Recognize the importance of considering the participants and their training needs, including the different learning styles and adult learning principles.
- Know how to write objectives and evaluate whether these objectives have been met at the end of a training session.
- Develop an effective training style, using appropriate training aids and techniques.
- Understand the importance of an instruction guide to help a trainer prepare and deliver effectively and consistently.
- Conduct a short group training session that incorporates these training concepts.